Escape New York: Saturday, September 25th 2010Aug 5th, 2010
Escape the crowds and ride out of Manhattan across the George Washington Bridge and into West Hudson Highlands of Bergen, NJ and Rockland, NY with the NYCC’s Escape New York bicycle ride on September 25th.
Routes: Three clearly marked Escape New York options:
- 1. 7:00 am: Century Challenge, 100 miles. A rolling full century through beautiful Bergen and Rockland counties.
- 2. 8:00 am: Rockland Roll, 65 miles. Ramble on lightly trafficked roads to scenic Rockland Lake State Park.
- 3. 9:00 am: Piermont Pleasures, 50 miles. A half-century to the charming and historic village of Piermont on the Hudson.
Registration and Entry fee
- Until midnight September 11 $ 35
- Until midnight September 21 $ 45
- After September 21 $ 55 cash only at Sakura